Engaging lessons for parents and their children of ages 2-13
Education is one of the most affected fields across the world. Kids, who used to enjoy the outside world are necessarily forced to stay at home. Like other companies favoring free access to their premiums to bring relief, Blake eLearning’s Reading Eggs is offering 30 days free access to children across the United States.
From March 27 onwards, the multi-award winning online reading program, Reading Eggs is available for kids ages 2-13. The effort is to ensure kids can continue building essential reading skills from home with the COVID-19’s outbreak.
For parents facing both school and daycare shutdowns, home learning has suddenly become their only option. And with so many parents homeschooling their children for the first time, Reading Eggs aims to make that transition a bit easier for families.
Designed for quality education
Designed by experienced Australian educators, the learn-to-read program has been used by over 10 million children worldwide. For over a decade their mission has been to make learning easy and fun for young learners, which is especially important for families facing unprecedented challenges as COVID-19 continues to change the way we live.
Times like these are precisely when parents and caregivers require additional support. To make at-home learning easier during these uncertain times, Reading Eggs offers a multitude of home learning resources such as printable worksheets, detailed lesson plans, and progress reports to let parents know how their children are performing.
Proven results for home learning
- After a few short weeks, 91% of parents report a noticeable improvement.
- The program is based on scientific research, making it the best choice against other children’s apps.
- Teaches phonics, sight words, and other essential literacy skills.
- Created by expert educators with over 30 years of experience.
Why parents and children will love ABC Reading Eggs
- Guided lessons are easy to follow and match your child’s ability.
- Over 2500 e books, printable worksheets, assessment quizzes and lesson plans to support home learning.
- Songs, animations and rewards make learning to read fun.
- Progress reports let you track your child’s growth.
- Printable certificates celebrate achievement.
- Tablet and desktop compatible.
The 30 days of free access also provides parents access to Mathseeds, the award-winning online math program that teaches core math and problem-solving skills for children aged 3–9. Both award-winning programs are filled with colorful characters, exciting activities, games, and rewards to keep children motivated to learn and continue building essential reading and math skills from home.
With online learning more necessary than ever, trusted and high-quality educational resources like Reading Eggs and Mathseeds are essential in every parent’s at-home toolkit.