Partnered with Eat. Learn. Play. Foundation to provide Oakland a healthy environment
While children are celebrating-loving the summer holidays, Revolution Foods continues to provide children free access to delicious and healthy meals through a new partnership benefiting Oakland families. The Oakland based company has teamed up with Stephen and Ayesha Curry to serve summer breakfasts and community dinners for local children as a key partner of the Eat. Learn. Play. Foundation.
Revolution Foods is a leading provider of kid-inspired-chef crafted meals serving schools and community sites nationwide partnered with Eat. Learn. Play. Foundation, which kicked off with the start of the City of Oakland’s Town Camps on June 10 and serves last for August 9. The reason behind this collaboration is to empower and uplift the community and its families through accessible, nutritious and delicious food.
Serving healthy food for a healthy environment
Revolution Foods look forward to expanding and strengthen the partnership throughout the Bay Area and beyond by giving kids and families the proper nutrition, they need to thrive. Moreover;
- Revolution Foods is thrilled about the shared focus of the Eat. Learn. Play. Foundation to help supply children throughout Oakland with healthy and high-quality foods.
- One community dinner will be hosted at every Town Campsite over the course of the summer, enabling students and their families as well as campsite staff to enjoy and benefit from the great-tasting meals.
- Revolution Foods will also bring its mobile kitchen classroom to each dinner serving children the opportunity to taste new vegetables such as kale and learn how to make delicious, healthy meals in their own homes.
- Revolution Foods’ meals ensure well-balanced menu items and ingredients free of artificial flavors and colors at the highest level of nutrition.
- To date, the company has served over 360 million meals and currently providing meals to 2,500 childhood education centers, districts, charter schools, and community and afterschool youth programs nationwide.
- Also, the company engages with kids on a regular basis at every step of its development process to ensure it creates food that kids will love.
CEO of Eat. Learn. Play. Foundation, Christopher Helfrich hopes that- together with Revolution Foods, they will work toward a shared commitment of transforming the health of our local children and families and therefore, make a huge impact on their future successes.