Excuses sound best, to the person who’s making them up. But, life has no place for excuses. Life only has only a little time. All though it will continue to go on, you cannot hold on. And think that every day is promised to you. A promise to live your dream! No one knows what that dream you have. No one cares how disappointing it might have been as you’ve been working toward that dream. But that dream that you’re holding in your mind, is possible. When you run towards your dream, life has a special kind of meaning. A meaning that can give birth to a great person like, late Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam did. He did recognize himself at a very early age. He became one of the best scientists and presidents India has ever had.
Popularly known as the missile man, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam is one of the most loved personalities in the world. Not only kids but youth loved this missile man due to his playful, generous, giving, caring, and loving nature. The legend has left-back, for us, some really great teachings. Let’s see some of them.
30 Inspiring APJ Abdul Kalam Quotes to Dream and Innovate in Life
1. You have to dream before your dreams can come true.
Most people, they raise a family, earn a living, and then they die. Never follow them.
2. A dream is not that which you see while sleeping, it is something that does not let you sleep.
Dreaming is the first step towards achieving a goal.
3. You should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us.
Difficulties are part of life. They are there to prepare you, increase you, and develop you.
4. If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.
The only thing that’s stopping you is YOU. Rests are just excuses.
5. I was willing to accept what I couldn’t change.
It’s very important for you to believe that you are the one.
6. All of us do not have equal talent. But, all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.
The sad truth is that the opportunity doesn’t knock twice.
7. Man needs difficulties in life because they are necessary to enjoy success.
Sometimes we look at broken pieces in our lives. The key is what we do in our tomes of pain.
8. Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.
Life has a way of pushing our dreams down. Don’t let first victory burry your biggest dream.
9. Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.
We must globally warm our hearts and change the climate of our souls, and realize that we are not apart from nature.
10. I am not handsome but I can give my hand to someone who needs help… Because beauty is required in the heart, not in face…
Beauty isn’t dependent on our external appearance. It radiates from within.
11. The best brains of the nation may be found on the last benches of the classroom.
Backbenchers are independent learners. They learn every type of activity during the lectures.
12. Excellence happens not by accident. It is a process.
In order to achieve excellence, a holistic roadmap with hard work and risks is required.
13. Winners are not those who never fail but those who never quit.
Quitting, and feel guilty about it is underestimating the opportunity. You cannot get it the same as the first.
14. Two rules for a peaceful life: Depression in failure should never go to heart, and ego in success should never go to the brain.
Depression lies, it tells you you’ve always felt this way. Mind poisons, it makes you what you never wanted to.
15. Luxury and Lies have huge maintenance costs. But Truth and Simplicity are self-maintained without any cost.
The lie is the only luxury man over all other animals. But repeating it, again and again, is like multiplying the same number with zero. Whereas the beauty of Truth is in its simplicity, it multiplies itself.
16. “Dream, dream, dream. Dreams transform into thoughts and thoughts result in action.”
Think of rising higher. Let it be your only thought. Even if your object is not attained, the thought itself will have raised you.
17. “To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal.”
Life throws so many distractions at you; some good and some bad. These distractions either help you stay on track or push you off track. Being single-minded helps you to stay on track and on task.
18. “If you fail, never give up because Fail means “First Attempt In Learning”.
No one beats the person who never gives up. There is no failure except in no longer trying.
19. “Creativity is seeing the same thing but thinking differently.”
Creativity is related to imagination and imagination is related to innovation. Innovation itself is unique for everyone that conceives a fresh idea and converts the idea into a successful business.
20. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.”
Failure is never final to a person full of determination. Success may be the only outcome of any endeavor but determination ensures success in the long run.
21. “If you salute your duty, you no need to salute anybody, but if you pollute your duty, you have to salute everybody.”
Dishonesty or insincerity towards your duty may end you up licking shoes. But you have a choice to do what pleases you and gives you enough pride to stand tall.
22. “Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.”
Past is something gone with the wind. The only thing that left is; lesson. The future is where you have to apply that lesson in order to live your life peacefully.
23. “Empty pocket teaches you a million things in life, but full pocket spoils you in a million ways.”
ISRO created history with Mangalyan — the cheapest spacecraft to reach Earth’s neighbor — becoming the world’s only space agency to reach Mars on its first attempt.
24. “Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life.”
Thinking is progress. Non-thinking is stagnation of the individual, organization, and country. Thinking leads to action. Knowledge without action is useless and irrelevant.
25. “When our signature changes to autograph, this marks the Success.”
26. Small aim is a crime; have great aim.
You should always aim high in your life irrespective of the other factors. If you aim high there are high chances that you might end up learning new things and lessons than aiming low in life.
27. Science is a beautiful gift to humanity; we should not distort it.
Ever since humanity has discovered science, human beings have evolved at a rapid speed. This shows how beautiful science is. As responsible human beings, it is our duty to use science in the fulfillment of society.
28. We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us.
Giving up should not be the choice. As an individual, you must believe in the power of persistence. You should allow yourself to understand the circumstances and provide the strength to fight the problems.
29. If we are not free, no one will respect us.
Freedom is misinterpreted at times. The real freedom is to allow yourself to drive deep inside yourself and believe in the freedom inside you. This will give you the confidence to deal with every situation in life.
30. Poetry comes from the highest happiness or the deepest sorrow.
To write poetry is to dig deep inside you, people think it requires talent. But it is more of an individual’s expression of emotions.
Here, the signature represents Dream and the autograph represents Reality. When you use yourself to your full potential, no matter whether you become a doctor or engineer, your reality is that you are happy and in peace which you always dreamt of.
We thank you for being an inspiration! You have always encouraged the spirit of the young Indian generation and taught us to be humble, and yet achieve great success. Your presence will be missed. But the spirit to dream, chase and achieve our dreams shall remain forever with us…