12 Inspiring APJ Abdul Kalam Quotes to Dream and Innovate in Life
Excuses sound best, to the person who’s making them up. But, life has no place for excuses. Life only has only a little time. All though it will continue to go on, you cannot hold on. And think that every day is promised to you. A promise to live your dream! No one knows what that dream you have. No one cares how disappointing it might have been as you’ve been working toward that dream. But that dream that you’re holding in your mind, is possible. When you run towards your dream, life has a special kind of meaning. A meaning that can give birth to a great person like, late Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam did. He did recognize himself at a very early age. He became one of the best scientists and presidents India has ever had.
Popularly known as the missile man, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam is one of the most loved personalities in the world. Not only kids but youth loved this missile man due to his playful, generous, giving, caring and loving nature. The legend has left-back, for us, some really great teachings. Let’s see some of them.
- Most people, they raise a family, earn a living and then they die. Never follow them.
You have to dream before your dreams can come true.
- Dreaming is the first step towards achieving a goal.
A dream is not that which you see while sleeping, it is something that does not let you sleep.
- Difficulties are part of life. They are there to prepare you, increase you, and develop you.
You should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us.
- The only thing that’s stopping you is YOU. Rests are just excuses.
If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.
- It’s very important for you to believe that you are the one.
I was willing to accept what I couldn’t change.
- The sad truth is that the opportunity doesn’t knock twice.
All of us do not have equal talent. But, all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.
- Sometimes we look at broken pieces in our lives. The key is what we do in our tomes of pain.
Man needs difficulties in life because they are necessary to enjoy success.
- Life has a way of pushing our dreams down. Don’t let first victory burry your biggest dream.
Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.
- We must globally warm our hearts and change the climate of our souls, and realize that we are not apart from nature.
Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.
- Beauty isn’t dependent on our external appearance. It radiates from within.
I am not handsome but I can give my hand to someone who needs help… Because beauty is required in the heart, not in face…
- Backbenchers are independent learners. They learn every type of activity during the lectures.
The best brains of the nation may be found on the last benches of the classroom.
- In order to achieve excellence, a holistic roadmap with hard work and risks is required.
Excellence happens not by accident. It is a process.
We thank you for being an inspiration! You have always encouraged the spirit of the young Indian generation and taught us to be humble, and yet achieve great success. Your presence will be missed. But the spirit to dream, chase and achieve our dreams shall remain forever with us…