Games―A rollercoaster of emotions, a dwelling place for matchless memories, and a mind-capturing adventure where you put your heart and soul. Talking about the game is elicit joy and memorable quotes about game give glimpses of iconic writing skills and relatable thoughts. Throughout this blog, you will witness feelings of love, dream, fear, wisdom, cruelty, and enchantment clustered together in a bundle of quotes about game.
- “I’m afraid that sometimes you’ll play lonely games too. Games you can’t win because you’ll play against you.”―Dr. Seuss
- “A finite game is played for the purpose of winning, an infinite game for the purpose of continuing the play.”―James P. Carse
- “Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will.”―Jawaharlal Nehru
- “A play visibly represents pure existing.” ―Thornton Wilder
- “Games are the most elevated form of investigation.”―Albert Einstein
- “Five seconds left in the game. Four left in the game. Do you believe in miracles? Yes! Unbelievable!”―Al Michaels
- “Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.”―Sholom Aleichem
- “Crowds too can show sportsmanship by applauding good play by both teams, keeping quiet when players take penalties, and accepting referees’ decisions.”―John Honeybourne
- “You have not seen desperation and helplessness till you have seen a man hopeless in love. Of course, unless you have seen a gamer.”―Vineet Raj Kapoor.
- “The gaming world isn’t filled only with violence and depravity. In fact, it’s mostly enchanting.”―Naomi Alderman.
Games play a significant role in everyone’s lives and make life more engaging. Beyond entertainment, games are the foundations of learning and knowledge. Quotes about game are a pure inspiration to kids, youngsters, and adults too. We hope that these 10 amazing quotes about game promote your reading and give you thought-provoking experiences.