ResponsiveEd® initiative strengthens root, provides tuition-free classesiSchool Virtual Academy of Texas (iSVA), a ResponsiveEd® School, is now open for the 2019-2020 school year for all Texas students entering the third through 12th grades.Operating as a tuition-free public school, iSVA is a state-accredited online academy that offers personalized, web-based, education programs individualized according to each student’s academic strengths and abilities.Studying online with a complete personalized atmosphere, iSVA is a perfect solution for parents of advanced learners interested in working at a faster pace toward graduation. The students study virtually in this school alongside the other without experiencing even subtle discrimination. While traditional schooling requires students to fit the mold, iSchool Virtual Academy of Texas believes the school should fit the student.
How flexible this ischool virtual academy with learning
- Ignores enrolling inexpensive and fixed schools rather provides virtual classrooms, a more viable option.
- Access coursework from anywhere at any time, and also convenient for those who frequently travel or move, are in need to fit schooling around work schedules or have medical needs.
- It provides stability where students can learn at home, on the road, or wherever they have an internet connection.
- Being able to login to classes online and view assigned course work means that students can avoid the stress that can come with commuting and focus on learning.
- Students can learn independently allow them to take them or move quickly time while working on subjects.
- Allow parents to closely monitor their child’s progress.
- Also, students who are unhappy with their current school culture, or seek a safe environment to avoid bullying and other social anxieties.