The new version disrupts live video creation market with a broad DIY innovative suite
To edutain the masses with great video content video makers do need revolutionary tools, which can help them enrich their video quality. The tech-rendered, Animaker 2.0 Video Editing Tool these days is the highlight among millennials for such need.
Launched in 2014, this new video editing tool provides cutting-edge features to help designers easily create engaging video content in the form of live videos, full-length movies, explainer videos, 4K YouTube intros, and social media GIFs.
The Animaker family
Animaker today counts more than four million customers, ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. To-date Animaker has helped users create millions of animated videos for all types of uses, ranging from simple birthday wishes to advanced corporate explainer videos. However, the company smiles and says that it has only solved a tiny fraction of the problem.
The future of video making is here
Animaker 2.0 blends creativity and advanced technology to effectively disrupt the market for video creation and editing. Since its beginning, the tool has been helping both professional and non-professional designers all over the world turning their ideas into engaging live videos.
In addition to its animated videos, Animaker 2.0 empowers users with the capability to concurrently edit animations and put effects on one screen and text graphics on another, and edit and upload live videos directly onto their social media platforms.
Providing a range of video making tools to Cambridge, Massachusetts-based Philips Healthcare to help improve patient care through better, more engaging educational content geared to its patients. Animaker helped them create videos that have greatly improved the education of NICU patients to help provide care for newborn babies in the NICU.
This makes a difference by making a job easier, by making NICU nurse’s lives easier, and by helping parents of critically ill babies learn in such a simple, easy, and interactive way.
Lightest, easiest, and revolutionary features
Animaker 2.0 is packed with three exciting smart products: (1) Video Editor, (2) Animation Maker, and (3) Animaker Lite.
Animaker’s $1 plan for the premium video is smartly packed to help create videos for personal needs, student projects, and small companies that are just starting to ride on the benefit of videos. The company believes the cost of video creation should never come in the way of an aspiring creator.
- Video Editor accommodates 20 GBs of 4K files and provides users with two timeline options, including the overlay of text and objects to live videos and real-time collaboration that enables a team to work on the same video concurrently. With Video Editor, users can also change the shape or size of animations for any platform with access to more than 100 million stock images and videos.
- 4K Videos: With its Live video editor, Animaker 2.0 now helps creators edit their videos at their highest quality, add effects and then export them at 4K quality. This is a first for any DIY video making tool.
- Comprehensive Stock Assets: Animaker 2.0 features more than 100 million stock images and videos. The stock library is so big that it allows any person to create videos on any subject instantly.
- Animation Maker features several advanced animation technologies, including “Character Builder,” “Animaker Voice,” and “Auto Lip-Sync.”
- Character builder: Now, Animaker users can build their Animated character from scratch and use it in their videos. By playing around with attributes such as face shape, hairstyle, skin tone, eye type, costume, and accessories, users can make characters look like anyone in the world.
- Animaker Voice TTS: Its Voice is a sophisticated application that allows people to transform their text to brilliant Human-like Voice Overs.
- Auto Lip-Sync: It enables users to make their animated characters talk like a normal person by simply uploading their voice file (or) creating a new one Animaker Voice (TTS) that automatically syncs lip movement and voice.
- Animaker Lite features the world’s most straightforward GIF-making app which allows users to pick from hundreds of animations, add text, swap graphics, change colors, and hit play. This features a sleek and light video creation product called Animaker Lite. It is designed to be the world’s most accessible video and GIF-making app. Users choose a template, edit text, swap characters, change the music, and hit export.
The company offers the lowest cost premium subscription plan offered by a DIY tool for $1 per month, which gives users access to a range of exciting features to create premium animated and live videos.