#NatureReset invites to upload a nature-spending photo on Instagram
An overwhelming 94 percent of young women feel calmer after spending time in Nature. Newly released research conducted by St. Ives concludes young women are more stressed than ever, but spending more time outdoors can help. However, many young women still do not take the time to act – with 76 percent wishing they spent more time outdoors.
St. Ives, bringing the best of nature to skincare for more than 30 years, identifying the gap is now making a long-term commitment to help young women get a boost of happiness by spending more time with nature. Launching the #NatureReset, the company aims to raise awareness of nature as a powerful stress reliever. More than half of young women said that they felt the positive effects of being in nature after just 15 minutes or less, the survey shows.
Jennifer Walsh, nature and beauty expert and Founder of Walk With Walsh, said, “For young people, especially those living in urban environments, there has been a rapid decrease in experiencing the healing power of nature.”
Exploring nature and its importance
St. Ives will inspire people to get into nature through a series of efforts-
- Starting with a mobile bus experience delivering a much-needed dose of nature to urban cities across the U.S.
- A sweepstake in partnership with National Geographic, with a chance to win the ultimate photo expedition for two to Yellowstone National Park.
- Now, with #NatureReset, St. Ives is able to bring its brand purpose and commitment to nature to the next level and drive a greater appreciation for nature as well as create impactful, positive change to people’s daily wellness routines.
- Bringing the #NatureReset bus as an experiential and immersive mobile experience, the company offers a natural oasis for people who need it most.
- Through #StIvesNatGeoContest, consumers are invited to show their commitment to nature and improved mental wellbeing by capturing their #NatureReset moment for a chance to win a photo expedition for two with National Geographic and St. Ives to Yellowstone National Park.
“I have dedicated myself to raising awareness of the connection to nature and its effects on the brain and the body, and I’m inspired to see St. Ives makes this commitment through #NatureReset”, said Walsh
To enter, simply upload a photo on Instagram spending time in nature from July 24th – August 31st, 2019, including a brief caption describing the photo, the #NatureReset and #StIvesNatGeoContest hashtags and the @StIvesSkin and @natgeoadventure handles.